West Central Railway Recruitment 2021, 2226 Act Apprentices Jobs – Railway Recruitment Cell, West Central Railway, Jabalpur is going to declare a fresh career notification vide no. 02/2021 for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentice Act, 1961 over West Central Railway for the year 2021-22. The authorized website of West Central Railway Recruitment is https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in. The vacancies are opened in five different divisions as following.
- Jabalpur Division
- Bhopal Division
- Kota Division
- Carriage Repair Wagon Shop Office, Bhopal Workshop
- WCR/ HQ/ Jabalpur
Name of Trades:
- Mechanic (Diesel)
- Florist & Landscaping
- Painter (General)
- Electronic Mechanic
- Hotel Clerk/ Receptionist
- House Keeper
- Material Handling Equipment Mechanic cum Operator
- General: 15 to 24 years as on 01st Jan 2022
- ST/ SC: 15 to 29 years
- OBC: 15 to 27 years
- PWD: The upper age bar is relaxed by 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: as per Defence Forces plus 3 years subject of completion of at least six months regular attested service.
Qualification Norms: 10th Class examination under 10+2 examination system & ITI in the notified trade issued by SCVT/ NCVT.
Application Fee: Candidates will pay Rs.100/- as fee through payment gateway as part of online application process.
How to Apply: The application forms are accepted online by visiting official website of RRC WCR i.e. https://wcr.indianrailways.gov.in/. During online apply, aadhar card, scanned copy of eligibility documents, passport size photo and signature is required to upload.
- The opening date of online application form is 11th Oct, 2021 by 18.00 Hrs.
- The time and date of closing of online form is 10th Nov, 2021 by 23.59 Hrs.
- The date of notification publication is 06th Oct, 2021.