UPTET Online Form 2021 Notification, Important Dates & Eligibility – UPTET is stands for Uttar Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test. Recently, Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board UPBEB has announced to conduct an exam i.e. TET (Teacher Eligibility Test) 2021. The official notification for UPTET was published on official website from 04th Oct, 2021. Those candidates, who want to become a teacher, can apply online for UPTET 2021.
- The date of notification publication is 04th Oct, 2021.
- The online registration will commence from 07th Oct, 2021 to 25th Oct, 2021.
- The closing date to deposit an application fee is 26th Oct, 2021.
- Candidates can take print out of duly completed application till 27th Oct, 2021.
- The closing date to choose examination centre is 02nd Nov, 2021.
- The list of examination centre will be disclosed from 08th Nov, 2021.
- The date to send the soft copy of examination centres to N.I.C., Lucknow is 09th Nov, 2021.
- The admit card will be published on website from 17th Nov, 2021.
- The date of send the OMR sheets to head office is 25th Nov, 2021.
- The date of UPTET Exam is 28th Nov, 2021.
- The exam will scheduled in two shifts i.e. 10.00 AM to 12.30 PM and 02.30 PM to 05.00 PM.
- After exam, the last date to send the OMR sheet to concerned authority is 30th Nov, 2021.
- The answer sheet will be uploaded on website from 02nd Dec, 2021.
- Candidates can file objection against answer sheet till 06th Dec, 2021.
- The amended answer sheet will uploaded on website from 24th Dec, 2021.
- The result will be declared on 28th Dec, 2021.
Qualification for Primary Level Teachers (Class 1 to 5):
- Graduation with 50% marks & 2 years Diploma (D.Ed.) from N.C.T.E “OR”
- Graduation with 2 years B.T.C., C.T. (Nursery)/ NTT (Nursery Teacher Training) “OR”
- Graduation with special B.T.C. Training qualification “OR”
- Degree with 02 years BCT Urdu Special Training in UP “OR”
- Diploma in Teaching from Aligarh Muslim University for Urdu Teacher & Graduation OR Moallim-E-Urdu Degree before 11th Aug, 1997 “OR”
- Intermediate with 4 years B.L.Ed.
For Upper Primary Level Teachers (Class 6 to 8)
- Bachelor Degree and completed B.T.C. from NCTE approved Institute “OR”
- B.Ed./ B.Ed. Special Education “OR”
- 10+2 with 4 years Degree of B.Sc.Ed./ BA/ BA.Ed. from UGC approved institute “OR”
- 12th Class with 4 years degree (B.El.Ed.) in primary education “OR”
- Bachelor Degree with 45% marks and B.Ed. Degree
Age Limit Criteria:
|General/ UR||18 to 35 years|
|Other Backward Class (OBC)||18 to 38 years|
|ST/ SC (Scheduled Caste/ Tribes)||18 to 40 years|
|Physical Handicapped (PH)||18 to 45 years|
|Category||Only One Exam||Both Exam (Paper I & II)|