UPPCL Recruitment 2022, 286 JE & Assistant Engineer Jobs – Uttar Pradesh Power Corporation Limited, UP (Electricity Service Commission) is going to appoint two hundred and eighty six candidates for the vacancy of Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical and Assistant Engineer. The authorized website of UPPCL Recruitment is www.upenergy.in. Candidates who are working with any state/ central/ semi-government/ government undertaking organization shall have to submit NOC from their present employer at the time of joining.
UPPCL Recruitment 286 JE & AE Jobs
Name & Total Posts:
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Electrical)
- Trainee Assistant Engineer (Electronics & Tele Communication)
- Assistant Engineer (Trainee) (Computer Science/ Information Technology)
- Junior Engineer (Trainee) Electrical
Minimum Eligibility Norms:
Candidates applied for the post of JE, must have age from 18 to 40 years as on 01st Jan, 2021 but for the post of AE, the age should be from 21 to 40 years. The relaxation in upper age bar for a reserved category is according to government of India norms.
For the Post of AE: Candidates should have Degree in Electrical Engineering or a mixed discipline degree combined with Electrical Engineering.
For the Post of JE: 03 years Diploma examination in Electrical Engineering.
- SC/ ST (Domicile of UP): Rs.826/- (GST included)
- General/ OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)/ DFF/ EWS: Rs.1180/-
- PH: Rs.12/-
- Candidates of State/UT other than UP: Rs.1180/-
How to Apply: Candidates can register their profile through Internet using official website of UPPCL i.e. https://www.upenergy.in.
- The online registration will be valid from 12th Nov to 02nd Dec, 2021.
- The last date to deposit an application fee is 02nd Dec, 2021.
- Candidates can pay their fee using SBI challan also then the last date will be 04th Dec, 2021.
- The tentative date of computer based test is second week of Jan, 2022.