Northern Railway Recruitment 2021, 3093 Act Apprentices Jobs – Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway, New Delhi is going to declare a fresh career notification vide no RRC/NR-01/2021 for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentice Act, 1961. The authorized website of Northern Railway Recruitment is http://rrcnr.org OR https://nr.indianrailways.gov.in.
Name of Trades:
- Fitter/ Turner
- AC Mechanic
- Painter (General)
- Welder (G&E)
- Diesel Mechanical
- General: 15 to 24 years as on 20th Oct, 2021
- ST/ SC: 15 to 29 years
- OBC: 15 to 27 years
- PWD: The upper age bar is relaxed by 10 years
- Ex-Servicemen: upto the extent of service rendered in Defence Forces.
Qualification Norms: SSC/ Matriculation/ 10th Class examination under 10+2 examination system & ITI in the notified trade issued by SCVT/ NCVT.
Application Fee: Candidates will pay Rs.100/- as fee through payment gateway as part of online application process. No fee is required to be paid by ST/ SC candidates/ female of all communities/ PwBD.
How to Apply: The application forms are accepted online by visiting official website of RRC Northern Railway i.e. http://rrcnr.org/. During online apply, adhar card, scanned copy of eligibility documents, passport size photo and signature is required to upload.
- The opening date of online application form is 20th Sept, 2021 by 12.00 Hrs.
- The time and date of closing of online form is 20th Oct, 2021 by 12.00 Hrs.
- The date of notification publication is 14th Sept, 2021.
- The expected date of display of merit is 09th Nov, 2021.
Selection Mode: Scrutiny & screening of the application. There will be no written test or viva.