Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2022 – The Madhya Pradesh government has launched the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana. Shivraj Singh Chouhan, the chief minister, has announced the Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana. On September 26, 2020, the first Rs 2000 was transferred to the accounts of 5.70 lakh farmers in the state, officially launching the programme. The Chief Minister Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana have been connected.
The primary goal of this programme is to boost farmers’ incomes. so that the farmers’ financial situation can improve. The government periodically introduces Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana to enhance the situation of farmers. In this article, we’ll explain how to benefit from the Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana. Candidates, read the article through to the end to learn more information that we are sharing with you about this programme.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2022
As we already told you, there are connections between the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana and the PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. The Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana is a programme run by the Central Government that unites all of India’s farmers. In addition to the 6,000 rupees they currently receive under the Kisan Samman Yojana, farmers in Madhya Pradesh will now receive an additional 10,000 rupees annually. The award from the Madhya Pradesh Garib Kalyan Yojana is Rs 4,000.
Only farmers in MP are eligible for this program’s benefits. These funds would be deposited into the accounts of the benefited farmers. The PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana will benefit the farmers in MP who are taking part. Farmers who qualify must submit applications in order to receive the benefits. Along with PM Kisan Nidhi, the funds from the Kisan Kalyan Yojana will be transferred to your account on behalf of the farmers who will benefit from it.
Read More >> LIC Saral Pension yojana 2022
Read More >> Go Green Yojana 2022
Read More >> Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana
Read More >> Old pension Scheme latest news
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana 2022 Overview
|scheme name||Chief Minister Farmer Welfare|
|who started||by Chauhan|
|start of plan||26 September 2020|
|beneficiary||farmers of the state|
|beneficiary farmers number||77 lakh|
|purpose||financial aid to farmers|
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana application process
MP Kisan Kalyan Yojana applicants must submit paper applications. You should adhere to the instructions provided if you want to apply for the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
- Candidates should first click on this link.
- Following that, a screen with an application form will appear.
- This form is downloaded.
- Take a printout of the form after that.
- You fill out the entire form with the necessary data, such as your name, father’s name, Aadhaar number, caste, gender, and mobile number.
- Put your signature at the end along with the time and location.
- Give the Patwari of your village area this application form. The Patwari will then confirm via the app if you qualify for the programme or not.
- After that, the Patwari will submit this form.
- Your Kisan Kalyan Yojana application is now finished.
Required Documents for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- Card Aadhar
- a simple address proof
- Rationale card
- bank routing code
- Document pertaining to land Khasra number
- Credit card from Kisan
- registration number for the Kisan Yojana
- photo in passport size
- mobile phone
Advantages of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- As part of this programme, farmers will now receive $4,000 in cash.
- The farmers will receive Rs 4,000 under the programme in two instalments.
- The Kisan Kalyan Yojana will cover farmers in MP, and they will receive cash aid each year as a result.
- You won’t need to be reminded to benefit from the plan. You can do this by getting in touch with the local patwari.
- Whatever sum the farmers receive through the programme will be deposited to their bank account.
- Farmers will receive financial support. · The income of farmers is expected to double by 2022.
- Whereas Madhya Pradesh farmers formerly received 6,000 rupees annually, you will now receive 10,000.
- Candidates for the programme will need to apply offline.
Eligibility for Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- Here we are going to tell you about the eligibility conditions for the MKKY scheme.
- The name of the recipient should be in PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Candidate should be a farmer of Madhya Pradesh.
- The farmer should have cultivable land.
- If the farmer has more land than agriculture, then he will not be eligible for the project, only tiny marginal farmers will be able to take benefit of the scheme.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana September Update
Under this scheme, the procedure of delivering monies to the recipients by the government has commenced. While launching the Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana on Saturday, Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Shri Shivraj Singh Chouhan ji has released monies to 1.75 lakh farmers and earlier on Friday 25 September, the sum was sent to 5.70 lakh farmer households. To take advantage of this scheme, it is required for you to be registered under PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana. Let us tell you that with this initiative, nearly 77 lakh farmers of the state will be benefited. All those farmers who will get rewards under this scheme, their information will be registered on the official website of Kisan Samman Nidhi.
Funds to be given in Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
Under the Kisan Kalyan Yojana, two instalments of ₹ 2000 would be issued straight to the farmer’s account by the Madhya Pradesh government. Now, farmers will be offered financial support of ₹ 10000 per year by combining ₹ 6000 of Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana and ₹ 4000 of Kisan Kalyan Yojana, out of these ₹ 10000, ₹ 6000 would be provided by the central government and ₹ 4000 by the state government. will be provided.
Under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana, the farmers get ₹ 6000 in three instalments of ₹ 2-2 thousand, now under the Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana, two more instalments of ₹ 2-2 thousand would be added and ₹ 10 thousand for the year: CM Shri @ChouhanShivraj
Benefits Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
- Under the initiative, financial support would be given to the farmers by the government.
- The amount of cash help under this scheme will be ₹ 4000.
- This ₹4000 will be given in two instalments.
- All the beneficiaries of PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana have been covered under this scheme.
- If you wish to apply under this plan then you have to first apply for PM Kisan Samman Nidhi Yojana.
- Income of farmers would improve through Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana.
- Through this strategy the economic position of the farmers will improve.
- Under the Madhya Pradesh Chief Minister Kisan Kalyan Yojana, the assistance amount will be directly deposited to the bank account of the farmers.
Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana FAQ
Q. What is the official website associated with Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana?
The official website related to the scheme has not been released.
Q. Who can take advantage of Chief Minister Krishi Kalyan Yojana Are ?
Benefits of Chief Minister Krishi Kalyan Yojana only in Madhya Pradesh candidates can take
Q. What is the objective of the plan?
The purpose of Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana is to increase the income of the farmers of MP so that their economic condition can change. And to increase the interest of farmers towards agriculture.
Q. How much money will be provided to the beneficiary under MKKY?
Under the Kisan Kalyan Yojana, Rs 4,000 will be given to the farmers. Which will be sent to the bank account of the beneficiary farmers in 2 installments.
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|