Ministry of Defence Recruitment 2022 275 Trade Apprentices Jobs – Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, Visakhapatnam is going to appoint two hundred and seventy five candidates for the post of Trade Apprentices. The authorized website of Ministry of Defence Recruitment is www.indiannavy.nic.in. Only Indian citizens are eligible to apply. The appointment will be on one year period at Naval Dockyard Apprentices School, for the training year 2022-23 batch in accordance with Apprentices Amendment Act, 2014, Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprentices Amendment Rules 2019.
Ministry of Defence Recruitment Apprentices Jobs
Name & Total Posts:
- Electrician (22 Posts)
- Fitter (35 Posts)
- Electronics Mechanic (36 Posts)
- Instrument Mechanic (15 Posts)
- Machinist (12 Posts)
- Pipe Fitter (22 Vacancies)
- Sheet Metal Worker (34 Posts)
- Mechanic (Diesel) (20 Posts)
- Foundry man (7 Posts)
- Carpenter (27 Vacancies)
- Welder (Gas & Electric) (16 Vacancies)
- R & AC Mechanic (19 Vacancies)
- Painter (General) (10 Vacancies)
Minimum Qualification: Candidates should have passed certificate of ITI (NCVT/ SCVT) with 65% aggregate marks.
Age Bar: Candidates belongs to GEN/ OBC caste must have age from 01st April 2001 to 01st April 2008. The relaxation in upper age bar for a reserved community is according to norms.
Stipend: The admissibility to stipend is based on the GOI Gazette Notification NO. 561 dated 25th Sept 2019.
Selection Procedure: The appointment of candidates will be based on the performance in a written exam of 50 questions. Candidates finally selected in interview will have to undergo medical examination.
- The last date to apply online is 05th Dec, 2021.
- The closing date of receipt of application (offline) is 14th Dec, 2021.
- The written exam for all trades at DAZ Vzg will conduct on 27th Jan 2022 AM.
- The declaration of written exam results at DAS Vzg is 29th Jan 2022 PM.
- The date of interview is 31st Jan to 03rd Feb, 2022.
- The date of medical exam is 07th Feb to 15th Feb, 2022.