Directorate of Education, UT Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu Recruitment 315 Primary & Upper Primary School Teacher Jobs – Directorate of Education, Dadra & Nagar Haveli has released a fresh career notice for appointment of Three hundred Fifteen (315) candidates for the vacancy of Assistant Teacher & Upper Primary School Teacher on short term contract basis at UT Administration of Dadra & Nagar Haveli and Daman & Diu. The authorized website of Bank of India Recruitment is https://daman.nic.in.
Directorate of Education Daman Recruitment
No. DNHDD/SS/PS-UPS/STC/Recruitment/2021/1723, Dated: 12-11-2021
- Assistant Teacher Primary School- 195
- Upper Primary School Teacher- 120
Age Criteria: Candidates should have age not exceeding 30 Years (The upper age limit is relaxable as per Central Government instructions)
Qualification Norms: Candidates must have
- For the post of Assistant Teacher Primary School – XII Pass with 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education and should have passed Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
- For the post of Upper Primary School Teacher – A./B.Sc./B.Com with 2 Years Diploma in Elementary Education and should have passed Teacher Eligibility Test (TET).
- For the post of Assistant Teacher Primary School – 22000/- (Twenty Two Thousand Only)
- For the post of Upper Primary School Teacher – 23000/- (Twenty Three Thousand Only)
Selection Mode: The appointment of these posts will be based on the as per following-
- Written Test
- Classroom Demonstration
How to Apply: Candidates satisfying the eligible criteria in all respect can submit their application through OFFLINE mode. They have to send filled Application Format with required documents at
Directorate of Education, Fort Area, Moti Daman.
Application Fees: Nil
- The date for submission of Offline application is 12th Nov, 2021.
- The closing date for submission of Offline application is 3rd Dec, 2021.
- Date of Written Test is 16th Dec, 2021.
- Classroom Demonstration for Outsider Candidates will be held on 17th Dec, 2021.
- Classroom Demonstration for Local Candidates will be held on 20th & 21st Dec, 2021.