Chandigarh Teachers Recruitment 2022 – If you’ve been looking for a teaching position in Chandigarh, you’re in luck. The state education department will be hiring 1050 new teachers for public schools. You can learn more about Chandigarh Teachers Recruitment 2022 by visiting the Education Department of the Federal Government’s website. Chandigarh Teachers Recruitment 2022 job’s requirements for applicants are all information you need to know before submitting an application. You can learn more about Chandigarh Teachers Recruitment 2022 visiting the official website, which our staff will also offer a link to. The Union Minister and the Administrator in the Officials have given their blessing to this position. State education systems need this obligation to have a greater impact so that they can raise educational standards.
Chandigarh Teacher Recruitment 2022
The most recent teaching openings in Chandigarh can be found here. Apply for a teaching position in the government, both new and old. You can add this page to your bookmarks and check back here for updates and additional posts. The eligibility exam date, application form date, and other notifications for the Chandigarh Teachers Recruitment 2022 may be found at the bottom of this page.
Chandigarh Teacher Recruitment 2022 – Notification
If you want to apply to be a junior basic school teacher in Chandigarh, you can find all the information you need about the application process and the requirements for Chandigarh Teachers Recruitment 2022 so on the city’s official website. Find out if you are too old to apply for a position before you do so. Changes in the ageing process and other phenomena. The Chandigarh Teachers Recruitment 2022 Application Form is something we can help you with. All the data you need is right here in this post, so read on. Notification of TGT, PGT, and PRT Openings at SSA, Chandigarh.
Read More >> LIC Saral Pension yojana 2022
Read More >> Mukhyamantri Kisan Kalyan Yojana
Read More >> Ghar Ghar Ration Yojana
Read More >> Old pension Scheme latest news
Overview of Chandigarh Teachers Recruitment 2022
|Recruitment Organization||Sarva Shiksha Abhiyan (SSA), Chandigarh|
|Post Name||Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT)|
|Advt No.||01/2022, 02/2022|
|Salary/ Pay Scale||
|Mode of Apply||Online|
|Category||SSA Chandigarh Recruitment 2022|
How to apply for Chandigarh TGT, PGT, and JBT Teacher Recruitment
- Visit ssachd.nic.in, the organization’s website.
- A notice link can be found on the homepage.
- Click on the advertisement for “Chandigarh Teacher Recruitment, application form link.”
- The screen will suddenly display a form.
- Include all necessary information, such as the applicant’s name and date of birth.
- Upload the signature and a scanned photo.
- The candidate must have a working email account and phone number.
- Fill out their forms, then submit them.
- The candidate may use Internet Banking or other payment options to make the registration-related payments.
- The applicant can submit the form once all the required information has been entered.
- For later use, print off the page.
Eligibility Criteria for Chandigarh Teacher Recruitment
The applicants must have earned a Bachelor’s degree or a Diploma in Elementary Education together with CTED or B.ED with a minimum grade point average of 50%. TET should have been passed (Teacher Eligibility Test).
Age Restrictions for Chandigarh Teacher Recruitment
Applicants must be between the ages of 27 and 31.
- Age restriction: 27 years
- Maximum age: 31 years
Fee for Applications for Chandigarh Teacher Recruitment
- People in the General/OBC category must pay the following application fee: Rs. 800.
- SC/ST applicants must use an online payment method to pay the $400 application fee.
Chandigarh TGT, PGT, JBT selection process 2022
Candidates applying for the Chandigarh Teacher Recruitment must be aware of the selection procedure. In accordance with the selection process, you should begin your preparation. The decision will be made in light of a
- Written Examination
- Documents Verification
Qualifications for for Chandigarh Teacher Recruitment
The applicants review and abide by the Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria. Prior to submitting an application for the Samagra Shiksha Chandigarh TGT Recruitment 2022, individuals must make sure they are qualified for the hiring process.
- Passing the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET- Paper-II) administered by the CBSE New Delhi in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE is a requirement.
- Graduate from a recognised university with relevant subjects/Elective subjects and at least 50% in the overall grade.
- Bachelor of Education with relevant teaching subject or its equivalent from an Institute recognised by the NCTE.
- 4 years of integrated B.A./B.Sc.B.Ed. or a course equivalent with pertinent subjects, or a course equivalent approved by NCTE, with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 50%
- Pass It is required to take the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET-Paper-II), which is administered by the CBSE in New Delhi in accordance with the NCTE’s Guidelines.
- 80-hour computer concepts course (CCC) certificate from a government-recognized institution OR from a reputable institution that is an ISO 9001-certified institution
- At the time of their appointment, the Department of Electronics Accreditation of Computer Course (DOEACC) of the Government of India OR from NIELIT and its recognised institutions
|Official Website||Click Here|
|Home Page||Click Here|